Purpose & Role
Responsible for the provision of electrical engineering elements associated with successful delivery of machine design and build projects. Working as part of a project team, you will manage electrical design output of Aquila’s sub- contractors, from concept to validation.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and outsourcing of EC&I design and build project elements.
- Work alongside design engineers to ensure designs are fit for purpose and identify design solutions.
- Peer review of sub-contractor produced drawings and documentation against project specification requirements.
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients and suppliers, including the identification, assessment, and integration of new EC&I sub-contractors.
- Project conclusion and integration
- Witnessing factory acceptance tests and projects sign off.
- Attending bid reviews with respect to engineering estimates, including supporting the production of the technical aspects and estimates for tenders.
- Supporting the scheduling and tasking information to the Lead Engineers and Project Managers to support project delivery.
- To assist in general clerical and administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the engineering department.